Thursday, May 27, 2010

Updates

  1. I'm not sure if anyone cares about this at all, but our grocery/food spending total for mid-April through mid-May was $290.65. (My tally is running from mid-month for some silly reason. It works though, so I'm not about to try to adjust it now!) This is roughly $2.34/day for the 4 of us, but it also included a dinner for my daughter's birthday party that was almost completely home cooked and where we fed 4 additional people (and had cake and ice cream)...
  2. ... which I think led almost directly to update #2. Weight at 137 this morning. I'm not changing the name of the blog, damnit. I'm just going to do better. I'm seriously considering going back to using Dietpower. I hate being close to admitting that I failed at something.
  3. Still not getting to the gym for 6am class like I want. I've gone in the morning exactly zero times so far this week. I have to get to sleep earlier if I want to wake up at 5:15. (see update #2. These things are related. I suck and I know it.)
  4. I really appreciate everyone that's dropped by because of 365 Dollar Year. If you have things you'd like me to talk about (or not talk about, as the case may be), by all means, please please let me know. If you don't want to post in the comments, feel free to email me instead - last.sixteen@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment