Monday, January 3, 2011

January 3, 2011

It's time to start over.

My last post was in August of 2010. It isn't that I haven't had anything to write about. It's just that I haven't have any particularly good or exciting news.

I've been busy floundering.

I've never really been one for New Year's Resolutions, but I had to make a stand. I had to give myself a stopping point for all the crap eating, and a place to start fresh again. In the 5 months I've been away, I've gained another 2 pounds. It's from a lack of trying, from a lack of caring, from a lack of remembering to keep myself accountable - which is sickening really, considering the fact that I bought myself a Bodybugg back in October, and I've been wearing it every day since.

My starting point today is 138, and 30% body fat.

I need to remember why I started this blog in the first place. To give myself a place to vent about the weight-loss process when no one else felt like listening anymore. I need to just post for me, and stop wondering if and when I'll ever have an audience. Because while I think it would be fantastic to help other people along the way, I need to help myself first.

I have to do this. I don't have a choice if I am going to look and feel the way I want to look and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment